1. a. George shot lennie because he knew that curley could have made him suffer.he could of tortured him.he could have shot lennie in the stomach. George shoot lennie because he knew that lennie couldnt control him self .
1.b.It was the best thing for Lennie because Lennie had no hope.It was the best thing because George knew that curley was going to hurt him. George knew it was the best thing for Lennie because he knew that he couldn't control him self.
2.A. The father pulled the plug on the life seport for his daughter.the father pulled the plug because he lost faith that his daughter would wake up.he did it because he started to realize that she wasn't going to wake up.
2.B.I don't disagree with Beppino englaro because the daughter didnt want to be keeped alive artifically.I dont disagree because he did what she wanted.I dont disagree because 17 years passed and there was no way that she was going to wake up.
3.a.Mr. lupoe was paranoid because the minute he got fired he could of just lookedfor another job. He could of
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment