
south korea under water demolition team are put through paces in preporation for the annual Armed forces day on october 1.
the message that this picture presents is that the koreans like to get prepared for thier holiday on october first.this picture presents to me is that they are really trained for this kind of stuff.
I cannot relate to this picture because I have never seen this annual forces day.I connot relate because I have not been in korea.
1 comment:
The South Korean underwater demolition team was put through thier paces in preparation for South Korea's annual Armed forces day on October 1. The message that I see in this image is that the Koreans like to prepare for their holidays, and that they are really trained for this kind of stuff.
I cannot relate to this picture because I have never been to Korea, nor have I ever participated in the annual Armed Forces day.
Post a Comment